“The Excelsior Group provides insurance solutions for the unexpected”
- To provide an insurance program that will work effectively for you at a competitive price.
- To reduce gaps in your coverage.
- To be friendly and courteous at all times.
- To respond to your needs in a timely and efficient manner.
Services You Can Expect
- We complete an analysis of your insurance needs.
- We design a responsible protection program for you.
- We select the company or companies best suited for your situation.
- We present you with a competitively priced proposal.
- We move quickly to get prompt settlement of your claims.
- We regularly review your insurance program.
- We look for ways to save you money.
Statement of Client’s Rights
- You are entitled to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- You are entitled to an agent capable of handling your protection competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- You are entitled to independent, professional judgment and undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
- You are entitled to coverage at a reasonable rate and to have the coverage explained at the outset how the cost is established and the manner and frequency of billing. You are entitled to request and receive an understandable premium bill at reasonable intervals. You may refuse to enter into any fee arrangement that you find unsatisfactory.
- You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
- You are entitled to be kept informed as to the status of your insurance and to request and receive information sufficient to allow you to participate meaningfully in risk management and cost controls.
- You are entitled to the right of privacy in your dealings with your agent and to have your personal information preserved in full confidentiality.
- You are entitled to be treated in an ethical manner at all times.